During this month's Board meeting (03/30/2022), the Board made a motion to approve a TRIAL SEASON for RV parking in Suncrest with the following criteria. The Board will re-evaluate the RV Amendment during the October 26 Open Board Meeting.
Be sure to read all the required steps and criteria.
RVs (non-commercial utility trailers, boats, watercraft, truck campers, popup campers, trailers, fifth wheel, toy haulers, and motor homes) may be continuously parked at selectively permitted owners' residences from May to September, subject to conditions:
- Residents must apply for and be granted a permit by submitting a Property Improvement Application with a photo of the specific RV and a drawing and dimensions of a possible pad area.
- All RVs must be parked on an approved hard surface on the side of the owner's primary residence, behind the front plane of the house.
- The permit is valid May-Sept during this trial season only. Permit, if approved, may be revoked for non-compliance or complaints. An RV change requires a new permit
- Coverings made explicitly for the RV are approved, and improvised covers (tarps, plastic sheets, etc.) are not approved.
- All RVs must be operable and in good condition, reasonably clean, and free from mud. No flat tires, broken parts, etc.
- No RV may be maintained, constructed, reconstructed, or repaired on-site.
- All RVs must display a current license and be registered if legally required.RVs must never be occupied after 10 pm at the residence; generators may be checked for operation only during daylight hours for brief periods.
Draper City Code 9-25-050-(G)(H) applies.
Important: Before constructing the required hard pad, submit a Property Improvement Application; a site visit will be required. Work must NOT be started prior to approval. Include a sketch with proposed dimensions and location and a photo of the RV to be permitted. Neighbors whose views may be affected may be confidentially notified and surveyed.
- Lease terms must be no less than six months in length.
- Any property that is leased must be leased in its entirety. Separate rooms, floors, basements, or other areas within the home may not be leased separately.
- The homeowner of the leased property must notify the Association of the lease and provide any additional information the Board may reasonably require.
- Leases shall be in writing and shall disclose that the tenants and all occupants of the leased unit are bound by and obligated to comply with the Governing Documents.
- The owner must give the tenant copies of the Governing Documents.
Amenity Access For Tenants
The homeowner must submit a Consent to Tenant form before any tenant in the household is issued a card. Renters may also bring the signed form to the community center, or this form can be emailed to Dchadd@ccmcnet.com.
This form states that the owner of the home signs over their amenity access to the person(s) who are leasing/renting the property. The property owner will not use the amenities while granting use to their renters. Once SunCrest OA has received the form, the renters will receive membership cards.
We want to remind residents and realtors selling homes in the SunCrest Association that the covenants team completes final inspections before closing the house. For more information, please read this letter from our Covenants Committee.