The Pool Is Opening!
Posted on Jun 3rd, 2020
We are happy to announce that the pool will be opening this Saturday! The Board of Trustees, along with the OA Management team, have been working over the past few weeks to put into place the various guidelines and procedures that will be required while we are in the "Yellow" or "Low-Risk" phase of recovery. These policies will be in place for your safety, as well as the safety of our staff. Please be patient with our front desk staff and lifeguards during this time as they too are learning these new policies and need to adjust to new standards. Any mistreatment of staff can and will lead to the revoking of pool usage.
Please thoroughly review the information below prior to visiting the pool.
- Reservations will be required to access the pool. No drop-in admittance will be allowed.
- Each day will be broken into two-hour blocks, with 30-minute cleaning blocks in between.
- Lap swimming will be available Monday through Sat, 7:30 - 9:00 PM only.
- Residents must be current on dues and have no outstanding violations or fines in order to make reservations.
- Reservations will be available 24 hours in advance and can be made online via our registration page, which will be active and sent out tomorrow in a separate email.
- Bring a copy of your reservation form with you, or have it available on your mobile device.
- Only one reservation block with a maximum of five (5) participants can be used per household, per day. Must be over 18 to make a reservation.
- No guests will be allowed during the Low-Risk phase.
- You must be a full-time resident in good standing to access the pool.
- Face coverings are highly suggested when not in the pool
- Symptom and temperature check will be required before entering the pool area.
- All residents 18 and older must sign a release form prior to pool access. Parents/Guardians must sign release form for any minors. You can download the release form below.
- Please maintain 6-feet social distancing between individuals: 10-feet between family groups.
- Wash hands frequently using soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer frequently.
- No patio chairs, lounge chairs, or tables will be available for use. Residents can bring their own towels or chairs to use on the pool deck.
- In order to accommodate social distancing guidelines, the spas will not be available for use.
- We ask that residents exit the pool area promptly when their reservation block has expired so that cleaning and sanitation procedures can begin.
- Whenever possible, please use the turnstile exit nearest the parking lot.
- Pool area room rentals will not be available.
- All residents must present their community ID Cards.
- All other pool policies will be enforced.
- Registration for swim lessons will begin on June 8th, with the first session starting on June 15th.
- There will be no swim team this year, but a Swim Endurance Class will be available for those who would like to improve or maintain their competition skills.
- Session 5 may be shortened depending on school schedules and openings.
- Download a Swim Lesson Info packet below.
Swim Lesson Info
Comment By: Adhis Boucha
Posted on Jun 4, 2020
Truly, I appreciate the work the Board has done to come up with pool guidelines. Are you willing to reconsider your limits on family sizes allowed at the pool?
There are many families in Suncrest, including ours, with more than 3 children. Can we have entire families don't as one group? Or perhaps slips those families to take up 2 reservations at a time?
Last Edited: 06/10/2020 at 02:11 PM
Comment By: SunCrest Owners Association
Posted on Jun 10, 2020
Hi Adhis, did you contact the OA office to make arrangements? If not, contact Tracy in the office and we can work something out.
Last Edited: 06/10/2020 at 02:16 PM